Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cheers from the Guru!

I am a social drinker and only drink with friends. Can’t help it if we happen to meet every day! Jobless for about 2 years now, hence I spend a lot of time ‘socializing’. Quite often we would wander the streets of Bombay on the lookout for new places to drink (after being bored of adda-of-the-month where we’ve spent countless nights pondering over matters of great importance to mankind. Only if we could remember ‘em the next day).  With different places came different experiences. Some good, some decent, but with friends and alcohol, it was never bad! Nevertheless we continued with our noble quest for new places and drinks.

I’ve been drinking for almost 10 years now I believe, though I think I was born with more alcohol in my body than blood. Often people would ask me about reviews of these places and my experiences (somehow I enjoy a know-it-all rep).So this is my initiative to let others know about different places, concoctions, etc.  Being the guinea pig I’ve been I'll share some of my experiences and suggestions.

It's not just about blindly drinking your ass off! Often I find someone or the other getting wasted. I wonder why they drink beyond control as if there was no tomorrow! They don't realize they are spoiling the mood of fellow drunks apart from making a fool out of themselves. It's all about enjoying your drink, and not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment